Top 10 Reasons to Install Geothermal Heating & Air Conditioning in Your Home
- Geothermal systems offer a renewable energy solution with complete independence from the use of oil, gas, or propane fossil fuels.
- Choosing geothermal gives you the choice of an environmentally friendly “green” heating and cooling alternative that reduces global warming and does not deplete the ozone layer.
- Geothermal is economically smart, with the lowest operating costs of any heating and cooling method. Domestic hot water as an added benefit.
- Meets Energy Star Standards and increases the re-sale value of your home should you need to relocate.
- Comfortable, clean, and healthy. Geothermal has the highest customer satisfaction as compared to other types of heating and cooling systems.
- Keeps your family safe. No flames, no sparks, no odor, no fire danger and absolutely no threat from carbon monoxide.
- Uses the most modern and efficient energy methods and technologies.
- Gives you the advantage of tax incentives and rebates where offered.
- No disruptive noise from outside fans.
- Low maintenance costs, quality products, with sustainable design.
© Bill Wenzel Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Schedule a Consultation
See if a geothermal system is right for your home
About BILL WENZEL HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC.
BILL WENZEL HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC. is proud to serve the people of Amherst and the surrounding area with prompt, quality service. We install WaterFurnace products which have industry leading warranties and performance. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. Call 603-429-8082 today to schedule a service appointment or for a free, no-obligation consultation. We’ll help determine the perfect system for your home or business.
Our team services most major brands of geothermal and HVAC equipment. We’ve been proudly serving Amherst and the surrounding area with top of the line products, service, and maintenance for years and hope to do the same for you, give us a call today!
Contact BILL WENZEL HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC.